At BEC we have unrelenting hub to create value for our clients. We believe the most reliable means of creating long term relationship is to improve our daily business. By improvement we mean customer satisfaction, timely delivery and predictability of result. These measures are important for our clients and also for our employees who seek dynamic environment in which to grow and build their careers. It is against unambiguous requirements that we grade our performance as company leaders. We believe that by consistently building on our track record of growth and improvement, our clients will continue to call upon expertise dependably through time.
QUALITY ASSURANCE REPRENTATIVE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Barkath Al-Emmar QA reprehensive shall perform implements QA inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to adhere to the quality of construction outlined in the plans and specification for all performed on or off site.
- Shall verify that all applicable drawing and specification, amendments and modifications are implemented into all shop drawing, fabrication, construction, and inspection and testing per contract.
- Shall review all shop drawings, submittal, submittal register or other items for compliance with the contract requirements prior to their implementation into the contract.
- Shall maintain master inventory of all materials, items installed in accordance with the contract requirements
- Shall establish and maintain a master deficiency tracking or suspense system thus monitoring assurance that all inspection and testing activities, frequencies are in accordance with the contract requirements.
SAFETY AND ACCIDENT PREVENTION
BARKATH AL EMMAR has established accident prevention policy to provide management employees and clients a firm understanding of the companies position regarding the prevention of the accidents to provide guidelines for the corporate accident prevention program and to assist management in meeting its responsibilities to provide safe working condition for its employees
THE SAFETY DEPARTMENT
- Develops implements and administers all respects of accident prevention programs fire protection and preventions programs and first aid polities utilized by BARKATH AL EMMAR
- Monitors BARKATH AL EMMAR compliance with standards and procedures promulgates under the occupations safety and health act of 1970(OCHA) and approved state OSHA plans.
- Reviews standards and regulations promulgated by OSHA and state or other governmental agencies and formulated uniform interpretations and compliance procedures.
General Health, Safety and Environmental Policy Statement
BEC recognizes the improvement of Health and Safety (HS) issues and is committed to establishing and implementing the HS plan and procedures as Outlined in BEC HS Manual. This commitment to HS matters is highlighted by BEC Managing Director General Set out a project HS plan compatible with client HS regulations and applicable government laws.
Plan activities and setup system/boundaries to achieve the “ZERO ACCIDENT” goal. Communicate plan requirement to all personal and disseminate information by:
1) Training and empowering employees.
2) Ensure compliance by monitoring, inspection and audits
3) Company and utilize a structured HS communication/reporting system
4) Regularly review and update HS plans in line with new findings and new regulations.
Ensure that proper medical resources are setup and available to all employees. Maintain appropriate health surveillance and reporting systems. Ensure that a minimum of 10% this project staff have received First Aid training.
Ensure that Safety training and education are conducted and documented. Actively encourage near miss as well as incident reporting and ensure follow – up to documents “Lessons Learned” and enhance plan. Address road safety as a top priority including driver training testing, vehicle inspections and journey management. To inspect/spot check facilities and audit safety activities.
Increasing awareness of environment among all employees. Ensure and positive attitude towards water bodies. Ensure site reinstatement on completion of construction activities. Reporting regularly on environmental issues to allow enhancement of HS plan.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION AND EQUIPMENTS statement
In principle electrical, repair, and/or modification works shall comply with Client Construction Safety manual, Electrical and Radiation.
Any work to be carried out on live electrical parts shall, be property analyzed correct method statement provided, adequate consequent protection taken relevant permitting from owner obtained prior to commencement.
BEC will be responsible for the connection to existing power distribution system of temporary electric supply on the construction site, and the safety measures associated with it.
Only qualified electrical personal will be permitted to perform any installation, wiring, trouble shooting or repair of electrical equipment.